ILL Future Priorities

Dear Colleagues,

On the next 9-10th november, the ILL Scientific Council will be held in order for the Steering Comittee to decide if Future planned Priorities should encompass an expansion of the suite of cold neutron instruments. The ILL Management already invited your opinions (http://www.ill.fr/pages/science/review.html).

As the chairman of the "Crystallography" subcommittee at ILL, I am particularly concerned about the future consequences of any new experimental rebuilding plans on existing diffractometers, and since invited to the next ILL Scientific Council, I am inviting you to fill in the, fully anonymous, very short questionnaire at:
http://www.ecole.ensicaen.fr/~chateign/danielc/survey.html
Your answers will valuably help me expressing user's opinions during this council. A rough results analysis will be lively available at http://www.ecole.ensicaen.fr/~chateign/danielc/survey-result.cgi
Thank you for your time, and sorry for address duplicates arising from cristallographers lists.
yours
daniel

A Quantitative Texture Analysis Internet Course:
http://qta.ecole.ensicaen.fr/
The Crystallographic Open Database:
http://www.crystallography.net
Sign the petition for the free access to Crystallographic databases:
http://www.crystallography.net/petition/
Daniel Chateigner

Professeur
Co-Editor Journal of Applied Crystallography

daniel.chateigner@ensicaen.fr
CRISMAT-ENSICAEN, UMR CNRS n° 6508
Bd. Maréchal Juin, 14050 Caen FRANCE
Tel prof: 33 (0) 231452611