Increase in level of vigilance at ILL

Dear Colleagues,

Following recent events and according to common practices decided by the
French safety authorities, the ILL-ESRF-EMBL common site has been placed on
a higher security alert -  so-called vigipirate rouge.
During this period you may find yourself subject to additional checks by our
guardians on entrance and exit to and from the site. I ask you to be
understanding of these measures and I similarly ask you to be careful not to
leave unidentified cases or unlabelled packages unattended.
The guardians under their team leader Mr. Robert Coda, act with my full
delegated authority with regard to these matters.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

C.J. Carlile, Director
Institut Laue-Langevin
6, rue Jules Horowitz
BP 156, F-38042 Grenoble Cedex 9