Improvement of the first run of the profile fitting procedure can then be executed
by the following way:
- 1- editing the 'tbig.new' file previously created
- 2- modify the running conditions (flag = 0 : fixed parameter /
flag = 1 : refined parameter)
- 3- run the profile fitting procedure with the
'Calculations / Fit from .PIK'
menu option: a dialog box is then open to
select the input files , i.e. the 'tbig.new'
and the 'tbig.dat' data file.
After convergence of the profile fitting procedure:
- . refined parameters and sigmas are printed in a
- . the new 'tbig.xrf' file is automatically displayed in the WinPLOTR
window: click on vertical ticks corresponding to bragg positions will open
a scroll text window with profil parameters of the selected reflexions