Reminder: JCNS Deadline November 4 - BASIS at SNS now included!

Dear Colleague:

This is the last reminder to submit proposals for the current
round of the Juelich Centre for Neutron Science access programme.
The deadline is

        November 4, 2007.

IMPORTANT: In addition to the instruments mentioned in our last
e-mail we have included the backscattering spectrometer BASIS at
the Spallation Neutron Source in Oak Ridge, USA. Information on
this instrument can be found at
http://neutrons.ornl.gov/instrument_systems/beamline_02_basis/index.shtml

Further information, a link to the online proposal system, and
proposal forms can be found at

        http://www.jcns.info/jcns_proposals/

Proposals for FRM II instruments are only accepted online, those
for ILL and SNS instruments can be sent by e-mail. Proposers are
advised to contact the instrument responsible before they submit
a proposal in order to ensure feasibility.

We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!

Best regards,
Thomas Gutberlet

You can always re-subscribe by sending an e-mail to
    mailto:juelich-neutrons-subscribe@fz-juelich.de
from the address where you wish to receive the newsletter.

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)