[Neutron-users] Purchasing of HRPD system

Dear Collegues,

Hello!

I am very much pleased to get introduced with you all. I am Dr. M. I. Ali working in Reactor and Neutron Physics Division (RNPD), Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission (BAEC), Bangladesh. I am writing you to get a favor from you if possible. To strengthening our research work on materials science, we are planning purchase an HRPD system to be used in the port of our TRIGA MARK-II research reactor for neutron diffraction experiment.

It would be highly appreciated if you kindly help us by providing with the name and address of the manufacturers/suppliers of this type systems.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

With best regards.

Dr. M. I. Ali
Reactor and Neutron Physics Division (RNPD)
Atomic Energy research Establishment (AERE)
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission (BAEC)
Post Code: DEPZ 1349, Savar, Dhaka.
Tel. 880 2 7701829, 880 2 7788249
Email: miali1966@yahoo.com, rnpd@dhaka.net
NB. Detail specification of the system will be given later.

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.