[Neutron] Neutron Instrument Simulation Package

The new home for the Neutron Instrument Simulation Package (NISP) is
   http://PASeeger.com

For those of you who have used the web-based application at LANL, I regret that it has disappeared  because the server was not secure.  (I was not informed of this decision, and only found out when I tried to upload a new version!)  The only user interface presently available is for Windows, though the subroutine library and Monte Carlo engine are written in transportable Fortran90..

For an overview of the latest features of NISP, see
   http://PASeeger.com/documents/SPIE_5536(2004)109.pdf

Please also note that my e-mail address is changing:
    PASeeger@losalamos.com
If you have any questions, please contact me and/or Luke Daemen, lld@lanl.gov.