[Neutron] Exploring matter with Neutrons - New Discount Scheme

Dear Members of the Neutron Community,

We would like to bring to your attention our special offer for the "Exploring matter with Neutrons" encyclopaedia and for the Nanopolis™* series.

The New Discount Scheme allows those who are interested in buying in volume to benefit of discounts up to 40%. As a bonus, the Nanopolis Trilogy has already a 25% discount, and it still benefits of our new price scheme.

Our offer comprises our four products:

Should you want to place your order, please visit: http://www.nanopolis.net/order/order_p.php .

Thank you,

Ana Buegos

Communication Officer

*NANOPOLIS™ - Distributed Knowledge Network in Nanoscience and Technology - NANOPOLIS™ transposes today's knowledge on matter exploration at the atomic scale into a virtual representation space. The science of worldwide laboratories is now available in thousands of screens of multimedia content on synchrotron light, neutrons and nanotechnology.