FullProf / LLB
Introduction to FullProf_2k
SOME WORDS ABOUT FullProf:
- FullProf is a program developed to solve complex problems
encountered in powder diffraction by the author. The program
was developed for treating home problems, for that reason it is
always in continuous development and changes are frequent.
Many options are not completely tested and could have bugs
which have not been discovered yet. It is recommended to read
periodically the file
fp2k.inf where all information about known bugs is given.
Users are asked to send an e-mail to the author if they discover a bug.
- The program FullProf can be freely distributed without
restrictions only within the scientific community. Industrial or
commercial intitutions have to contact directly with the author
for using the program.
- Users getting FullProf are asked to send an e-mail or FAX to the
author giving their name, scientific field, institution and
- The author does not provide support to users for solving
problems. Then, DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE AN ANSWER to all the
e-mail messages sent asking for advise!.
- The documentation concerning FullProf is not complete (lack of
time to do that!). Users with pedagogical interests are asked to
submit by e-mail corrections or developments concerning the
parts of the manual FULLPROF.INS that they consider bad written
- A user wishing to develop his(her) own subroutines to be linked with
the FullProf library can take the fortran files in the "for" area
(see below) and search for the library corresponding to his(her)
computer. For PC the Lahey-compiler is necessary. Users are kindly
asked to send a copy of the source code developed by them to
the author. The improvements or new applications can be included as
standard new options that can benefit the concerned scientific
- All correspondence concerning FullProf should be sent to:
WHAT IS FullProf_2K ?
FEATURES OF FullProf_2K ?
LLB January 2003