Saclay, June 1st 2017
Subject : Instructions of entrance in the LLB for visitors.
Access to our instruments is forbidden to pregnant women.
Entering the controlled areas is only allowed with long pants or skirts and covered shoulders.
In all cases, provide a copy of your authorization to travel to LLB given to you by your employer.
Samples control : French regulations requires that samples submitted to a neutron beam have to be traced. For this reason, for each experiment, a single responsible of samples has to be designated among people that will come to the LLB. He will have to fill up and send us the sample sheet before your arrival. This form is available as a Word© file, or a pdf file. After your experiment, your samples will have to be controlled. Controls take place on Monday and Thursday at 14:30. Samples may be sent back to you by post.
Access to chemistry lab : If you need an access to our chemistry lab, you have to fill-up this form.
FOR A STAY SHORTER THAN 32 DAYS IN THE CALENDAR YEAR
Please notify us by fax or email at least 25 days before your arrival date (15 days for French people) and provide for each participant in the experiment :
- gender, family name and first name
- maiden name for married women
- date and place of birth
- full address of organization
- dates of stay
- experiment number
- instrument name to be used
- name of local contact
- name and address of employer
- fixed term contract or not
- n° de Siret de l’employeur *
- n° de Sécurité Sociale y compris la clé *
- nom et adresse de votre docteur de la médecine du travail *
Bring with you a copy of your authorization to travel to LLB given to you by your employer.
If you are a classified person regarding ionizing radiations (category A or B), you need to bring with you your radiation passbook and your radiation passive dosimeter (film).
FOR A STAY LONGER THAN 32 DAYS IN THE CALENDAR YEAR
Please contact our secretary (email@example.com) at least 2 months before your arrival.
The use of cameras and camcorders are not allowed in the Saclay Centre; they must be declared at the gate. Laptops have also to be declared at the entrance
* Only for people working in French institutions or companies. Le numéro de Siret comporte 14 chiffres. Il est habituellement inscrit sur votre bulletin de salaire (exemple : 180.089.013.00635). Le numéro de Sécurité Sociale comporte 15 chiffres.