- Unusual magnetic order in the pseudogap region of the superconductor HgBa2CuO4+d.
- Electronic liquid crystal state in high temperature superconductor YBa2Cu3O6.45.
- Magnetoelectric coupling in BiFeO3 single crystals and thin films.
- Superconducting pairing and electronic anomalies induced by the spin collective mode in HTCsuperconductors.
Structure and Phase transitions
- Influence of the alteration layer morphology on the silicate glass corrosion mechanism : role of Ca and Zr
- Spin ladder iron oxide : Sr3Fe2O5
- Hidden degrees of freedom in aperiodic crystals.
- Ising versus XY Anisotropy in Frustrated R2Ti2O7 Compounds as ‘‘Seen’’ by Polarized Neutrons.
- Control of roughness at interfaces and the impact on charge mobility in all-polymer field-effect transistors.
- Anisotropic reinforcement of nanocomposites tuned by by magnetic orientation of the filler network.
- Looking at micellisation of gradient copolymers in supercritical carbon dioxide.
- Self assembly of fatty acids in aqueous solutions.
Life Sciences and Biology
- Influence of macromolecular crowding on protein stability.
- Coupling of laser excitation and inelastic neutron scattering measurement.
- Neutrons and water structure: the heavy water bridge.