Investigation of "nanosystems" and "heterosystems" at LLB involve studies of:
- Polymer based nanocomposites
- Metallic based nanocomposites
- Magnetic nano-objects (nanoparticles - molecular magnets - thin films)
- Confined liquids and molecules
- Microporous, zeolithes, MOFs and hybrids (guest@host)
- Structure and nanostructure of compounds of pharmaceutical and biological interest
Most benefits from experimental studies on one of the 20 world-class instruments, installed on the neutron beams from the reactor Orphée.